2021 is officially coming to a close and the New Year’s tradition of eating black-eyed peas for wealth can only get you so far! So, aside from that, what are you doing to ensure 2022’s financial planning is all set?
- Have you looked back at your spending habits, unexpected expenses and needs from the previous year? This may be one of the best ways to prepare for the year ahead.
- Have you checked your insurance policies to ensure that they still match your needs?
- Plan for 2022’s tax return in advance.
- Are charitable donations in the plan for you?
- When is the last time you checked over the beneficiaries on your accounts?
- Can you pay down some debt?
Looking at these key pieces and more will help you feel more in control and have less stress down the road when you decide to enter retirement – Having a professional help you along the way may be beneficial in more ways than one.
By reaching out to the team at Capital City Financial Partners you will be provided with a Capital Confidence Plan that covers your specific needs, goals, and desires. Call our office today at (803) 782-0671 to get started.