Tax Preparation Team
CCFP Tax Solutions, a partner firm to Capital City Financial Partners, is offering a paid internship to work with our CPA.
We offer flexible schedules but require a minimum of 10 hours per week. Our internship program is focused on professional development, so we are looking for an individual who will be here in the Spring and upcoming semesters.
This role reports directly to our CPA.
We are looking for a Tax Intern to assist our CPA with serving our clients with diverse tax needs and prepare and/or review client personal and business income tax returns.
· Examine client accounts and records
· Communicate with clients to obtain the information necessary to prepare a complete and accurate tax return
· Create organized work papers to support the return
· Maintain/review books for business clients on a monthly/quarterly basis
· Other duties as assigned
· Actively enrolled in accounting courses
· Willingness to learn to prepare or review individual, corporate, partnership, and fiduciary income tax returns.
· Willing to learn to review the business general ledger and make appropriate adjusting journal entries.
· Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook
Other Required Skills:
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Highly organized
· Attention to detail
· Client-centric mentality