Personal Financial Planning Tax Advisor
Are you looking to find a new role before busy season begins? Our well-established and growing financial planning firm is seeking to add a full-time Personal Financial Planning Tax Advisor to our team!
This Personal Financial Planning Tax Advisor will primarily be working with our planning advisors to create, affirm, and analyze client plans for Roth conversions & tax strategy. Initially, this role will coordinate with the existing CPA of our clients to validate our proposed tax strategy. Long-term, our goal is for this position to be a leader in building out an optional service to provide individual tax preparation for our clients in-house.
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who is a CPA with 5+ years of experience, preferably related to individual tax return preparation. It is preferable that this role would be based at our headquarters in Columbia, SC; however, it is not a requirement. This is NOT a sales position.
- College degree preferred
- 5 + years of accounting experience with an emphasis on individual tax returns preferred
- CPA licensed
- Strong organizational, prioritization, interpersonal & management skills
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word & Power point)
- Experience with Redtail/CRM preferred, but not required
- Analyze client plans for tax strategy
- Assist planning team with creating & affirming customized financial plans
- Manage our internal bookkeeping for financial projections & business strategy
- Develop, manage and retain strong client relationships
- Contribute to meeting individual and team goals
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Caring & passionate about helping others
Compensation will be made up of a competitive salary with benefits (insurance, 401k) and covered
industry fees (state registration fees, technology, E&O, CE)
Please contact Allison Shaw at (803) 782-0671 or Allison@CapitalCityFP.com.
We can’t wait to meet you!