Marketing & Client Relations Team
Capital City Financial Partners, a local financial advisory firm, is offering paid internships for our Marketing & Client Relations Team.
This Internship is part time. We offer flexible schedules but require a minimum of 10 hours per week, including Friday. Our internship program is focused on professional development, so we are looking for individuals who will be here during the Summer and throughout upcoming semesters. Our office is located in Forest Acres, across from the Trenholm Plaza.
Our Marketing interns help plan and conduct events that are hosted during the daytime and evenings throughout the week as well as follow up with prospective clients via phone and email before and after the events.
This role reports directly to the Director of Marketing.
The primary responsibilities of this internship include:
- Fielding incoming calls
- Greeting clients and prospective clients at the front desk
- Making a first impression then developing professional relationships with all clients and prospective clients
- Conducting prospect communication with the primary objective of scheduling meetings with our advisors
- Helping prepare for seminars (assembling folders, creating nametags, etc)
- Helping conduct seminars (primarily Tuesday/Thursday evenings & some daytime events)
- Helping plan special events, such as our annual holiday client social
- Currently pursuing a Communication, Marketing, or Business degree
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality