Advisory, Client Relations, and Marketing
Capital City Financial Partners, a financial advisory firm with locations in The Carolinas, is currently offering a paid internship in our Asheville office. This position will be a combination of Advisory, Client Relations, and Marketing responsibilities.
This Internship is part-time. We are looking for someone who is able to work Monday, Wednesday, and Friday each week. Our internship program is focused on professional development, so we are looking for individuals who will be here during the Spring and throughout upcoming semesters. Our office is located near Downtown Asheville.
Our interns help with new client implementation and servicing our existing clients. As part of the Operations Team, our interns are responsible for the day-to-day processing of all client requests and aiding the advisors in preparing for prospect meetings or client reviews. As part of the Marketing Team, our interns help plan and conduct events that are hosted during the daytime and evenings throughout the week as well as follow up with prospective clients via phone and email before and after the events.
The primary responsibilities of this internship include:
- Greeting clients and prospective clients at the front desk
- Making a first impression then develop professional relationships with all clients and prospective clients
- Conducting prospect communication with the primary objective of scheduling meetings with our advisors
- Helping prepare for seminars (assembling folders, creating nametags, etc)
- Helping conduct seminars (primarily Tuesday/Thursday evenings & some daytime events)
- Helping plan special events, such as our annual holiday client social
- Developing an understanding of the general account structures, affiliate hierarchy, and company operations
- Aiding advisors in preparing for prospect meetings and client reviews
- Processing paper and electronic applications/forms for clients including account openings, transfers, account updates, agent changes, etc.
- Following up on processed account updates/changes
- Proactively providing updates to the team regarding open items and questions
- Tracking and analyzing Operations Team reports
- Fielding incoming calls
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work in a fast-paced office environment
- Be a self-starter and motivated
- Ability to follow written instructions and complete tasks
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
Please contact Maureen Horan at (828) 651-9617 or Maureen@CapitalCityFP.com.
We can’t wait to meet you!