Capital City Financial Partners, a local financial advisory firm, is currently offering paid internships for our Advisor Team.
This Internship is part time. We offer flexible schedules but require a minimum of 10 hours per week. Our internship program is focused on professional development, so we are looking for individuals who will be here during the Summer and throughout upcoming semesters. Our office is located in Forest Acres, across from the Trenholm Plaza.
Our Advisory interns help with new client implementation and servicing for existing clients. As part of the Advisory Team, our interns are responsible for preparing various operational systems to assist in both prospect & client meetings. You will work closely with our Advisors & our Associate Advisors to help them best prepare for meetings with our clients & prospects.
This role reports directly to the Plan & Trade Coordinator.
The primary responsibilities of this internship include:
- Developing an understanding of various operating systems to track client & prospect data
- Aiding advisors in preparing for prospect meetings and client reviews
- Updating account balance reports for our clients
- Entering & updating data for both our clients & our prospects
- Proactively providing updates to the team regarding open items and questions
- Tracking and analyzing Advisory Team reports
- Fielding incoming calls
- Currently pursuing a Finance, Management, Supply Chain, or Business degree
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work in a fast-paced office environment
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Ability to follow written directions and complete tasks
- Be a self-starter and motivated
- Willingness to learn and be receptive to guidance and direction
- Desire to be part of a team and assist in all areas
Doesn’t sound like the right fit for you? We are also seeking Operations and Client Relations & Marketing internships.