Associate Financial Advisor
Our well-established and growing financial planning firm is seeking to add an Associate Financial Advisor to our team!
Our firm has a dedicated marketing team and a proven system for generating appointments for our advisors. This allows them to focus their efforts on converting the prospects into clients and servicing them regularly.
This Associate Financial Advisor will have the opportunity to meet one on one with the company leads as well as existing clients. The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who enjoys building relationships and who knows how to follow through with sales opportunities while providing superior client service; always putting clients first. Initial duties include working alongside our team of advisors, servicing existing clients, client relationship building and participation in public seminars to include introducing our advisors.
- College degree preferred
- 1 + years of financial services experience
- Series 65 and/or 7 Licensed
- Life and Health Licensed
- Strong organizational, prioritization, interpersonal & management skills
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word & Power point)
- Experience with Redtail/CRM preferred, but not required
- Prepare, present and implement customized financial plans
- Provide financial planning advice to include investment, insurance & retirement
- Develop, manage and retain strong client relationships
- Contribute to meeting individual and team goals
- Strong initiative
- Positive attitude
- Caring & passionate about helping others
- An entrepreneurial perspective to build client base
- Persuasive ability
Compensation will be made up of a competitive salary with benefits (insurance, 401k) and covered
advisor fees (state registration fees, technology, E&O).
Please contact Allison Shaw at (803) 782-0671 or Allison@CapitalCityFP.com.
We can’t wait to meet you!