Join us during your lunch hour to learn about retirement & taxes!
This no-cost tax workshop will teach you how you could save on taxes and what you must know about the biggest retirement changes in over a decade.
- Learn what the SECURE Act is and how it changes your IRA or 401k on January 1, 2020
- Find out who the winners and losers are with tax reform
- Learn which steps to take to make sure Uncle Sam gets as little as possible
- Discover why 401(k)s, IRAs, and 403(b)s could be the least tax-efficient accounts you own when you retire
Why is retirement tax planning critical for even middle-income Baby Boomers?
For most of us, retirement is the first time we’ll have to choose where our income comes from. Here are some of the things you’ll learn about making choices that may reduce taxes in retirement.
- Understand exactly what changed with the biggest changes to the tax code in over 30 years
- Find out why now may be the right time for you to consider a Roth IRA conversion
- Find out how the Secure Act has changed legacy planning for IRA owners
- Gain more control over your savings and give less to the IRS
- Learn about the IRA alternative that could help pay for healthcare and lower your taxes
- Learn why the new Secure Act makes taking advantage of lower tax brackets more important than ever before
Please note that Capital City Financial Partners will contact you to confirm your reservation.