Optimize Your Retirement: The Secure Act & What Impact Will It Have On Your Retirement Strategy?
Discussion Highlights Include:
- Tax Planning: how the biggest change to the US tax code in over 30 years could impact you, your family, and your legacy for years to come; creative ways you may be able to use the new tax code to move money into tax-free accounts at reduced rates
- Retirement Income: how to help your investments earn enough to maintain your standard of living; the importance of distribution planning (understanding the rules may allow you to reduce your risk and keep and keep more of your heard-earned money!
- Income Securities: how to help offset the effects of inflation on your income
- Market Conditions: how to help earn more on your fixed income investments as interest rates rise; how to help protect your investments from market volatility
- Fee Reduction: how to analyze and potentially reduce your investment fees; how to understand the true cost of your investment accounts
- Fiduciary Advisor: what it means and how it benefits investors
Please note that Capital City Financial Partners will contact you to confirm your reservation. ALL reservations must be confirmed. If you have attended one of our events before, you may be added to our waitlist. This event is not intended for other financial advisors or brokers.