Join us for a complimentary two-part academic course teaching the principles of a sound retirement for a new generation, presented by Financial Advisor and Managing Partner, Josh Bradley.
Being well-informed on current issues impacting pre-retirees and retirees is the start of creating a secure and comfortable retirement. During this two-night comprehensive course we will dive into strategies and ideas to create a sound and secure retirement. While Americans have changed significantly over the decades, many of us have outdated ideas about retirement and retirement planning that come from previous generations. This course will take place on Wednesdays, October 7 AND 14
Discussion Highlights Include:
- Retirement and Income Planning: Learn about the vital process of retirement and income planning and how it can help ensure that you achieve your retirement goals.
- IRAs/Roth IRAs: Learn the difference between a traditional IRA and a Roth IRA and how converting may benefit you. We will go over the “do’s and don’ts” whenever it comes to a Roth conversion.
- Reform Law: Learn about the new tax laws and strategies to take advantage of the low tax rates before they change.
- Market Volatility: Learn the importance of having a correctly positioned portfolio and financial plan in place to withstand market volatility and protect your retirement assets.
- Inflation: Learn how to help offset the effects of inflation on your income.
- Taxes in Retirement: Learn how the biggest change to the US tax code in over 30 years could impact you. We will discuss the latest strategies that could lower your taxes in retirement.
- Social Security: Learn strategies to help maximize your Social Security benefits over your lifetime.
- Medicare: Learn how Roth conversions can impact your medicare premiums.
- Fee Reduction: Learn how to analyze and potentially reduce your investment fees and the true cost of your investment accounts.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 SAFETY NOTE: For everyone’s health and safety, social distancing protocols will be adhered to and seating will be limited to a number in compliance with CDC, state, and local guidelines.
In lieu of our normal class tuition, we ask that you make a $30.00 donation to the Harvest Hope Food Bank or bring non-perishable food items to class with you. Checks should be made out to “Harvest Hope Food Bank” and can be mailed to 5111 Trenholm Road, Suite 100, Columbia SC 29206.