Join us for a complimentary two-part academic course teaching the principles of a sound retirement for a new generation, presented by Financial Advisor and Managing Partner, Josh Bradley.
Being well-informed on current issues impacting pre-retirees and retirees is the start of creating a secure and comfortable retirement. During this two-night comprehensive course we will dive into strategies and ideas to create a sound and secure retirement. While Americans have changed significantly over the decades, many of us have outdated ideas about retirement and retirement planning that come from previous generations.
- Retirement and Income Planning: Learn about the vital process of retirement and income planning and how it can help ensure that you achieve your retirement goals.
- IRAs/Roth IRAs: Learn the difference between a traditional IRA and a Roth IRA and how converting may benefit you. We will go over the “do’s and don’ts” whenever it comes to a Roth conversion.
- Reform Law: Learn about the new tax laws and strategies to take advantage of the low tax rates before they change.
- Market Volatility: Learn the importance of having a correctly positioned portfolio and financial plan in place to withstand market volatility and protect your retirement assets.
- Inflation: Learn how to help offset the effects of inflation on your income.
- Taxes in Retirement: Learn how the biggest change to the US tax code in over 30 years could impact you. We will discuss the latest strategies that could lower your taxes in retirement.
- Social Security: Learn strategies to help maximize your Social Security benefits over your lifetime.
- Medicare: Learn how Roth conversions can impact your medicare premiums.
- Fee Reduction: Learn how to analyze and potentially reduce your investment fees and the true cost of your investment accounts.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 SAFETY NOTE: For everyone’s health and safety, social distancing protocols will be adhered to and seating will be limited to a number in compliance with CDC, state, and local guidelines.
In lieu of our normal class tuition, we ask that you make a $29.00 donation to the MANNA Food Bank. Checks should be made out to “MANNA Food Bank” and can be mailed to 5111 Trenholm Road, Suite 100, Columbia SC 29206.